[texhax] two questions about bibtex: notes field, and citations for different pages in a book

Jan Bruners lists at bruners.de
Wed Oct 15 17:38:56 CEST 2003

Hi Christopher,

the field will be used for unpublished manuscripts. With these items, BibTeX (or at least natbib) will require you to fill the note field with something like "Ms., University of California LA"

Use natbib for your citations, and you can add the page numbers as an optional parameter (see the custom bib documentation to learn how to create custom bst files).

Best,

Jan