[texhax] Picture in \rfoot

Hartmut Henkel henkel at vh-s.de
Mon May 19 10:31:00 CEST 2003

Just do it :-) You need \usepackage{graphicx} and then
\rfoot{\leavevmode\includegraphics[<dimensioninfo>]{yourpicture}}

Replace <dimensioninfo> by e. g. width=20mm or height=10mm. Without
dimensioninfo you don't need []. If you don't use the .eps extension,
you are ready for using your same .tex file as input to pdflatex; you
then need yourpicture.pdf, which you can create by epstopdf yourpicture.
To remove the height of your graphics, you can wrap the
\includegraphics{...} into \smash{...}. Vertical shift can be done by
\raise or \lower inside the \smash... See the Texbook.

Greetings Hartmut