[texhax] Hyperref multiline TextField height in PDFs

David Vannucci d.vannucci at ee.wits.ac.za
Thu Jun 26 13:24:11 CEST 2003

Hello All,

I am using Pdflatex, Hyperref, pdfscreen, and insDLJS for java in PDF's

\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage[pdftex]{insdljs}
\usepackage[screen,nopanel,gray,paneltoc]{pdfscreen}

I have a multiline textfield, which is working.

\TextField[multiline=true,width=58mm,height=50mm,name=Output.First,bordersty
le=I,
value={My TextField},

The problem I have is I am unable to alter the height of the textfield,
can someone help me with some ideas.

This is what I tried:
I tried to redefine the HeightOfText

\def\DefaultHeightofText{2cm}

which then seems to break the TextField so that it is the length of the
page, which is ok if it can be chopped or covered up or hidden somehow, so
then I tried putting the textField in a minipage, hoping it would hide the
extra length. I also tried a hbox and vbox, but I am unfamiliar with any of
them and may have messed it up.

Please any comments
David Vannucci