[texhax] automatic line numbering

Einar Arnason einar at kjoi.lif.hi.is
Mon Jun 2 23:26:28 CEST 2003

Peter,

there is a package called lineno by Stephan I. B"ottcher that does the
trick

\usepackage{lineno}

and to get the linenumbers you give the command
\linenumbers

cheers
Einar Arnason
Einar Arnason                       einar at lif.hi.is
Institute of Biology
University of Iceland               office: (354)-525-4613
Grensasvegur 12                     lab:    (354)-525-4606
108 Reykjavik, Iceland              fax     (354)-525-4069