[texhax] A Question about Tex and Graph Theory

Robert Sherry rsherry8 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 19:09:14 CEST 2003

     I am currently starting an independent study in graph theory. I am
hoping that there is a package for drawing graphs in LaTex. I noticed that
the epic package can draw tree's and bipartite graphs. However, it does not
seem to support general graphs. Trying to do it by drawing circles and lines
seems like a tremendous amount of work. I am hoping that somebody will have
a better suggestion.

                                 Robert Sherry