[texhax] LaTeX help

Prof. Sudhir R. Ghorpade srg at math.iitb.ac.in
Tue Aug 5 20:49:12 CEST 2003

Dear Robin,

Thanks for your kind reply. Your remarks (isn't forbidden ...)
provided the clues I needed. I just added a simpler title for
the sake of List of Figures:
 \caption[Simpler Title]{The same complicated stuff with array}
and there isn't a problem any more.

It seems to me that this is a better option than using \protect
etc. as advised in the FAQ.

Thanks again,

Sudhir