[texhax] Problem about \halign

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 15:21:53 CEST 2003

you've now posted about this problem in comp.text.tex, on the latex
bugs list, and in texhax.

in the previous two places you've been told how to deal with the
problem, viz.:

\paragraph{blabla $\protect\notin$ blabla}

so now you've been told the same thing in three places.  super, isn't
it?

as you'll know from "the hunting of the snark", what i tell you three
times is true.

do please stop banging on about this.  i said on the latex bugs
list that we should consider making this command (and by extension
other similar commands) self-protecting: we will do that.  we will try
not to be influenced by the preposterous degree of harrassment we're
being subjected to.