bibtex question

Matej Cepl ceplma00 at
Fri Feb 8 10:45:02 CET 2002

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 08:46:28AM +0200, David Wende wrote:
> 1) I wish to quote a chapter in a book, such that the output
> looks something like:
> Chapter Author. Chapter Title. In: Book Author.  Book Title.
> etc etc.
> 2) How do I get bibtext to cite the reference in round braces
> () instead

Use package natbib and read its manual (natbib.dvi). To explain
everything in mail would be too long. And BTW the program is
called BibTeX (no `t' in the end).

Matej Cepl, ceplma00 at
My point was simply that such tax proposals [for Pigovian taxes
compensating for the transaction costs] are the stuff that dreams
are made of. In my youth it was said, that what was too silly to
be said may be sung. In modern economics it may be put into
	-- Ronald Coase
	   Notes on the Problem of Social Cost