[texdoc] `texdoc l2tabu-fr` opens .../l2tabu-french/README instead of .../l2tabu-french/l2tabufr.pdf

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 16 23:43:15 CEST 2015

    Huh? Where do you see such a "details=" string?

texlive.tlpdb.  Hey, it's just a text file :).

Running out of TL svn, I see that texdoc l2tabu-fr does find the pdf
first now, after my updates to the Catalogue yesterday.

However, this won't be visible in tlnet until the next l2tabu-french
package update or next year's TL, whichever comes first (unless I force
an update -- let me know if you care that much).  For the usual reason
that we don't update packages in tlnet when only the Catalogue info has
changed.

best,
karl