[texdoc] texdoc trip

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed Dec 18 19:27:31 CET 2013

Hi Karl,

Short answer: I'm still there, I plan to act on my texdoc todo-list some day,
but the delay has been "soon" for some time now... But I think it will actually
happen :)

If someone wants to step up and take over maintenance, that's not a problem for
me, otherwise I intend to keep maintaining this.

On 17/12/2013 23:31, Karl Berry wrote:
> I suggest that, in the absence of any better match, "texdoc foo" should
> prefer foo* to *foo*.  If you see what I mean.

Yes, this looks very reasonable and shouldn't be too hard to implement either.

Manuel.