[texdoc] svn texdoc not finding anything

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat Mar 7 01:22:01 CET 2009

Karl Berry a écrit :
> Sorry to report that svn texdoc is not finding anything for me at the
> moment.  (Not sure when it started.)  For example:

Oops. No idea right now. I'm using it daily (with more or less up-to-date TL'08)
and it works fine, here. Anything special with your TL installation?

Unless you or I have a brilliant idea, I guess some additional verbosity levels
concerning the path search would be welcome...

> Of course the file is actually there:
> /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-doc/doc/english/comprehensive/symbols-a4.pdf

And of course kpsewhich finds it? (Sorry to ask such a stupid question, but
since I have no clue, let's state even the obvious.)

> (*) active	/u/karl/tex/tree/texdoc/texdoc.cnf

Nothing special here (concerning eg ext_list)?

Manuel.