[texdoc] [tex-live] texdoc output changes

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat Apr 18 11:16:48 CEST 2009

Adam R. Maxwell a écrit :
> It's not a big problem; I suppose there's really no way for you to know
> who's (ab)using it as I am.

Well, that's not exactly abusing, since I would probably have done the same
myself, if I had some knowledge of GUI programming, or some time to learn it.
Actually I'm glad you did it, I'll try to look at it some day (I have no Mac but
a lot of friends who do, and are kind enough to let me play with it sometimes).

> If that's not a big problem for you, I'd certainly find it useful;
> Norbert's machine readable option for tlmgr2 certainly made things
> easier for me!

It's not a problem, just a matter of finding a name for the option, and trying
to avoid cluttering the help message with too many options.

Manuel.