[tex-live] bug/warning on updates in tlmgr

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Fri May 12 10:34:10 CEST 2017

hi

> No, the one is the svn revision of the tlmgr.pl file, the other is
> the maximum revision number of all the files in texlive.infra, that
> is including all the perl modules.

ok, thanks, so I confused texlive.infra revision number with tlmgr.pl 's one

my confusion originates from getting

[1/1, ??:??/??:??] update: texlive.infra [338k] (44275 -> 44293) ... done

in the console output after having issued

tlmgr update --self

Possibly, I did not distinguish tlmgr and texlive.infra in my mind

(and I am more a practitioner of git tags than svn revision numbers)

Jean-François