[tex-live] dvisvgm

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 5 00:24:30 CEST 2017

    Hence I do not know which version of dvisvgm is installed there.

The x86_64-linux binary in TL17 is dvisvgm version 2.1.3.
I compiled it on centos7. It's unfortunate about the libc requirements,
but that's life with C++11.

I guess I decided to leave the man page as the old version for the sake
of the platforms that didn't update. There's no way to have different
per-platform man pages in TL.

You can run strings dvisvgm | fgrep 2. to see a bunch of numbers, but
admittedly there's no way to know that the "2.1.3" output there is the
program version number. Oh well. --karl