[tex-live] remove texworks in TexLive 2016 (linux x64)

Pablo Alfonso González Luengo pablgonz at educarchile.cl
Tue Feb 21 20:27:57 CET 2017

I have installed TexLiVe 2016 (full) in my distribution fedora 25 (x64). I
want to remove texworks from the system (I've never used it and I do not
really remember installing it). Using the command :
[root at worktex ~] # tlmgr remove collection-texworks
tlmgr: not removing collection-texworks, needed by scheme-full scheme-gust
scheme-medium
tlmgr: no packages removed.
tlmgr: action remove returned an error; continuing.
tlmgr: An error has occurred. See above messages. Exiting.

How can I remove it?