[tex-live] Documentation for tlshell, tlcockpit

Hoffmann, Jobst J.Hoffmann at fh-aachen.de
Thu Aug 31 20:04:37 CEST 2017

Am Donnerstag, den 31.08.2017, 16:45 +0900 schrieb Norbert Preining:
> Not a question of JavaFX but of a tlmgr that is not updated.
>
> A tlmgr from tlcritical is necessary for now.

It was my fault. As tlshell was working out of the box, I thought my TeX
Live installation was good enough to start tlcockpit.

Now with tlmgr from tlcritical tlcockpit looks fine, I'm curious about
the next development steps.

> Norbert

Jobst
--
Prof. Dr. Jobst Hoffmann            Tel:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 59
Fachhochschule Aachen Abt. Jülich   Fax:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 89
Fachbereich 09                      email: j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de