[tex-live] Multiple files and synctex not working

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Apr 27 12:57:52 CEST 2017

Am Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:35:01 +0200 schrieb Bernhard Kleine:

>> I have still problems with texstudio and its pdf viewer: when I do "Go
>> to PDF" in txs then the corresponding place in the pdf is found,
>> however, clicking on the same location to "Go to source" brings me to a
>> different place in the source file: other file, other section.
>>
>> Bernhard
>>
> With texlive updated before sending the message (hm).

I just tried the example from here
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/263105/synctex-fails-for-input-files-related-to-fancyhdr-graphicx
with the newest texstudio (2.12.4) and the "go to source" to the
input file works fine with texlive but not with miktex.

This is on windows 10, if you have another OS it could be that you
didn't got the updates yes.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/