[tex-live] Multiple files and synctex not working

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Thu Apr 27 10:30:11 CEST 2017

Am 27.04.2017 um 09:45 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:
> Am Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:40:21 GMT schrieb Karl Berry:
>
>>     https://www.tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2017-March/039781.html
>>     https://github.com/jlaurens/synctex/issues/3
>>
>> Jerome Laurens is still maintaining synctex. He's committed a number of
>> nontrivial changes to fix that \pdfxform issue, among other things. They
>> initially had unfortunate ramifications, but we all hope the bugs are
>> fixed now, and things should be better after tonight's build. -k
> Hurray. I tried the example in the old bug report and one from
> tex.SX and they work in texlive 2017 (but fail in miktex and texlive
> 2016), so it looks as if the bug(s) are really gone. Thanks!

I have still problems with texstudio and its pdf viewer: when I do "Go
to PDF" in txs then the corresponding place in the pdf is found,
however, clicking on the same location to "Go to source" brings me to a
different place in the source file: other file, other section.

Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09