[tex-live] tlgs on windows, cjk-gs-integrate support

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Apr 27 03:45:35 CEST 2017

On 2017-04-25 at 20:19:51 +0900, Hironobu YAMASHITA wrote:

 > And, one more comment: current lib/cidfmap has
 >
 > %EOF
 >
 > with no new line at the end of file. Our cjk-gs-integrate has to
 > parse this file, and that will become much easier if there is a new
 > line.

Dear Hironobu,
with the attached Emacs Lisp file and the line

  (require 'insert-eol-at-eof)

in ~/.emacs I suppose that I can avoid such problems reliably in the
future.  Maybe other Emacs users are interested too.  There is an
Elisp variable "require-final-newline" but I prefer to be asked
whether I want to append an EOL or not.

Regards,
  Reinhard