[tex-live] Tex Live Utility not finding package updates

ksdjhfiwe.dgr9z at ncf.ca ksdjhfiwe.dgr9z at ncf.ca
Wed Apr 26 13:10:28 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm using Tex Live 2016 on OSX Sierra 10.12.4. The Tex Live Utility (1.26) had been working fine for me until a couple of weeks ago. Since then, it connects to the configured repo, spends the expected amount of time doing an apparent query and then reports that no updates are available. A quick look at CTAN shows that there are plenty of updates going in all the time, and it behaves this way regardless of the repo I choose so I assume the problem is at my end.

Any suggested remedies are appreciated.

Thanks.