[tex-live] tl17 pretest: "not verified: gnupg not available"

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon Apr 24 09:28:00 CEST 2017

Am Sun, 23 Apr 2017 21:26:01 +0900 schrieb Norbert Preining:

>> I have a sort of deja-vu. I wonder if I asked the same already last
>
> Not the very same, but the deja-vu is correct. We introduced this
> feature in pretest 2016 and you were one of the early testers and
> adopters.

That I remembered. But I had forgotten that you had setup a personal
repository for gpg and that I installed on my laptop gpg from there
(I found your old posting now:
http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2016-April/038039.html)

Perhaps it would be a good idea to extend the installation
instruction for windows with a "you need gpg and how to get it"
section.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/