[tex-live] tlgs on windows, cjk-gs-integrate support

Hironobu Yamashita h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 01:57:51 CEST 2017

Dear Reinhard,

> Resource/CIDFont doesn't contain any Japanese fonts.

If you are using Debian or some unix, you can run by yourself

sudo cjk-gs-integrate --link-texmf --force

to see what is necessary for CJK users. You will find many
symlinks in Resource/CIDFont and snippets in Resource/Font,
and they should be created at users' site for each installation.

https://www.preining.info/blog/software-projects/cjk-fonts-ghostscript/
will also help you. Currently it does not support windows due to
lack of tlgs Resource dir, so we are requesting to preserve it
instead of compiling it to binaries. (we're already preparing
https://github.com/texjporg/cjk-gs-support/tree/win32-support
to support Akira's tlgs on win32.)

Hironobu Yamashita