[tex-live] tlgs on windows, cjk-gs-integrate support

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Sat Apr 22 08:34:20 CEST 2017

Dear Reinhard,

> The (incompatible) fonts are compiled into the binary too, but
> when I provide lib/Fontmap the fonts *I* provide are used.

In the case that you decide to use gs for windows compiled by me,
you may be able to remove incompatible fonts in my tlgs/Resource/Font,
which probably are not used because of your lib/Fontmap, but please
don't remove the directory tlgs/Resource/Font itself. The directory
tlgs/Resource/Font will be used by Hironobu and Norbert for files
for "composefont".

Thanks,
Akira