[tex-live] xindy problem

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Apr 20 23:43:42 CEST 2017

> On Apr 20, 2017, at 4:38 PM, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Herb (and all) - thanks for the report. There was a bug in the
> xindy.tlpsrc package definition. xindy.mem should be back (on all
> platforms) with tonight's build.
>
>    Can I temporarily copy the version from Tl 2016?
>
> I would expect so, if you have a desperate need to run xindy :). -k

Howdy,

Using the version from TL 2016 doesn't work. However I did grab a copy from a TL 2017 pretest before the update and that seems to work just fine.

I don't use xindy much except for testing some packages (e.g., glossaries) and occasional use with xelatex.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)