[tex-live] Libertine and newtxmath compile only on linux

Pablo Alfonso González Luengo pablgonz at educarchile.cl
Tue Apr 11 05:03:35 CEST 2017

I will have it present for the next one, before running the updmap-sys
command look in the options (if there was -force) to write the local
configuration ... I think I will remove the problematic files so I do not
have problems in the next update . Regards... PS: Plans for update the
ghost version(9.21) on windows before freezing the distribution 2016