[tex-live] Asymptote on TL2016 - problem

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:48:50 CEST 2016

Ken,

Using "asy -V" did somewhat fix the problem ... it come back with a
lot of other errros messages, but it does produce output. I am using
"asy" as it comes in TL 2016 from TUG.

Paulo Ney

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 03:39:58PM -0700, Paulo Ney de Souza wrote:
Try adding -V when you invoke asy.  That fixed similar problems for
me (the 2905.13 rang a bell).

Is your distro built with gcc-6 ?

ĸen
for them.'     -- Small Gods