[tex-live] usermode with TEXMFLOCAL as usertree

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Nov 2 00:38:08 CET 2016

Hi JF,

> Hence to sum up, my experience is limited to this unique occasion
> so far ;-)

Hmmm ... sorry, unless a much more convincing argument comes up
I will refrain from implementing special measures.

OTOH, I agree that it would be great to have a tlmgr usable
archive of fonts not in TL, think the getnonfreefonts ones,
that can be used to install these fonts into TEXMFLOCAL
and then it might be a good idea. THus, maybe later.

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13    fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13