[tex-live] Directory structure for package including files

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 28 23:46:27 CEST 2016

    all my intentions certainly get lost.

In the case when an author has a straightforward-enough package but
wants certain files in certain places, it is fine to either include an
installation note in the README, or with the CTAN upload (they pass it
on to me), or, if I install it wrong, report the problem and I will fix
it.  Not an issue.  Much better than making a .tds.zip just to "work
around" my bug.

Notwithstanding, I think .tds.zip is fine and appropriate for vntex.  -k