[tex-live] Suggested corrections/improvements to TeX Live 2016 notes (texlive-en.pdf)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Dec 1 00:37:00 CET 2016

    Please see the accompanying text file for the raw bug list and
    suggestions for improvement.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this.
I will integrate the changes as soon as I have a chance.

    As part of trying to understand why some platex/dvipdfmx workflows no
    longer worked after transition from TeX Live 2015 to 2106 (wrong DVI
    bounding box)

Hope you figured out the original problem!  --all the best, karl.