[tex-live] fc-cache documentation ?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Aug 28 10:15:28 CEST 2016

Philip,

Your suggestion might need administrator rights on each run, boy on Windows and UNIX. This is not very nice.

Font support is system stuff and should not be managed in user level programs.

>From the airport
Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13