[tex-live] I don't know how open a TeX file.

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:24:53 CEST 2016

Dear Carles,

if you do not go step-by-step and just add other errors messages, no
one will ever be able to help you. Can you ansver Philip's question
from his latest email?

"acceso denegado" definitely does not signal problem in your operating
system, it is just a problem of your workflow. Without giving the
exact steps nobody will help you. I can have exactly the same error in
Linux or Mac OSX if I ignore the operating system conventions.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz