[tex-live] "pgfsys-luatex.def" not found

Hironobu Yamashita h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:26:00 CEST 2016

\RequirePackage{luatex85} allows us to use pdfTeX-like primitives, but
still \Gin at driver detected by graphics.cfg is "luatex.def". This makes
pgf to call non-existent pgfsys-luatex.def, so currently you can force
pgf to call pgfsys-pdftex.def.

\RequirePackage{luatex85}
\def\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-pdftex.def}

BTW, not a tex-live issue at all. Already reported (and also with a
workaround) in:
https://sourceforge.net/p/pgf/bugs/384/

Hironobu