[tex-live] TeX Live on Win10

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Mon Apr 25 15:33:56 CEST 2016

I'm still waiting for the error message (I do not know his name, so I cannot send him an email).

The error clearly stated that TL could not create c:\texlive

it did not present an alternative interface (we were using the simple installer, the user had first tried the .exe, I prefer to download the zip and run it from there)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University