[tex-live] getnonfreefonts

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:37:12 CEST 2016

Palle Jørgensen writes ...

Actually most of the fonts not included in TeXLive is installed with
'getnonfreefonts'  (all but one).

Palle, is this really correct? For example, can we install "Literaturnaya"

or the Emerald fonts (ECF) with getnonfreefonts? I tried and and
"getnonfreefonts --list"

does not list them.

Paulo Ney de Souza