[tex-live] tl-pretest: bug in .ini files

Christian Schenk cs at miktex.org
Thu Apr 14 10:53:14 CEST 2016

On 4/14/2016 9:49 AM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> I looked at miktex when the discussion came up and see that in the
> main there is the new pdftexconfig.tex, and the pdftexconfig.dat in
> a tex/generic/config2 (remark the 2) folder.

This is just a preparation for the upcoming modifications. The two
config directories will be merged/cleaned-up when I put the new LuaTeX
into the main repository.

> Has miktex been informed about the changes in the pdftexconfig
> structure?

I am watching the parallel universe (i.e., I'm reading the TL mailing
lists ). The final MiKTeX setup will closely resemble the TL setup.