[tex-live] [Bug] Interrupting tlmgr --update result in forcibly removed packages

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 16:28:55 CEST 2015

I ran into a connectivity issue while running `tlmgr --update ` and
had to restart it as it was hanging due to the non-responding network.
When I restarted it, it told me that the package it was updating at
when I CTRL-C'ed it had been forcibly removed (and thus it didn't
updated it and it couldn't be find when compiling documents). That
behaviour seems undesirable. Is it normal or was it an error on my
part?

Loïc Grobol.