[tex-live] Question about my user manual frontmatter

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Sep 10 00:32:11 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-09 at 16:36:07 -0300, Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda wrote:

 > This is probably quite off-topic, but I'd like to hear from you if
 > I should take this jest forward. Long story short, I was planning
 > to include this note in the upcoming arara user manual:

 > http://i.imgur.com/DzNJQhm.png

Hi Paulo,
it's probably better to convert the image to JPEG because that is what
Windows users expect.

PNG files look very strange to Windows users, not to mention vector
graphics...  Optimize the JPEG for maximum compression, Windows users
are accustomed to the artefacts and don't expect anything else.