[tex-live] Question about my user manual frontmatter

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:05:19 CEST 2015

Hi, Peter!

I dislike MS as well, although I have to help my dad once in a while
with his spreadsheets. :) I thought of including this text just to make
fun of MS and Office in general. The user manual is very complex, so I
doubt it could be achieved with Word, and not to mention the beautiful
typesetting (oh and it's memoir-powered! wink wink). :)

I am open to replacing "proudly" with "unfortunately", but for now I am
more worried with potential licensing issues with the icon, even if it
does not reproduce any original Microsoft work. :)

All the best!

Paulo