[tex-live] Question about my user manual frontmatter

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:36:07 CEST 2015

Dear friends,

This is probably quite off-topic, but I'd like to hear from you if I
should take this jest forward. Long story short, I was planning to
include this note in the upcoming arara user manual:

http://i.imgur.com/DzNJQhm.png

The icon was freely obtained from an image database and available with
no restrictions whatsoever about its usage.

IMHO it does not resemble with any official Office or Word icon in usage
nowadays or in the past, although it makes a reference to the document
format. The icon source is available as TikZ code in arara.sty and it's
typeset with \wordicon in the main document.

Do you think it is safe to include this jest? I don't want to have
hungry lawyers sending me angry letters. :) Also, I don't know if I am
breaking any TL policy.

All the best!

Paulo