[tex-live] tlmgr check runfiles

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Sep 1 00:25:47 CEST 2015

    $ tlmgr check runfiles

Thanks for the report.  Yes, I know.  I have contacted all the authors
(years ago).  They said they will fix the conflicts in the next releases
of any of these packages (which I don't believe has happened, though I
haven't 100% re-checked).

Feel free to write directly to the authors -- the more who do so, the
more likely something will actually get fixed.

Meanwhile, since (bizarrely) I have seen no reports from actual users
about problems in actual documents, I have let it go. -k