[tex-live] texdoc ltluatex

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 23:00:24 CEST 2015

On 13 October 2015 at 21:49, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
>     Subject: [tex-live] texdoc ltluatex
>
> As far as I can tell, no pdf is provided for ltluatex.dtx.  I don't know
> if that is an oversight or a deliberate decision by the LaTeX developers.

Probably a bit of both:-)
like all the other other lt___.dtx files it is included into
source2e.tex and forms a new chapter (N) which you can see with

texdoc source2e

However since ltluatex.tex is separately usable with plain, we should
probably arrange that ltlluatex.pdf gets made by default as well.

> It does seem like a bug that ltluatex.dtx is not even included
> in the list returned by texdoc -l.  If and when texdoc development
> resumes, we'll look at it.
>
> Thanks for the report,
> Karl

David