[tex-live] regression (?) with minimal ctex example

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Sat May 16 06:54:27 CEST 2015

The attached minimal example compiles for me on a system with a TeX
Live pretest of a week and a half ago, but fails on a system with a
pretest from today. It's definitely possible that there is some other
difference between the systems (e.g. missing font), so I would like to
check in here and see if others can reproduce the difference in
behavior.

Attached is the MWE that I compile with the command xelatex. Also
attached are the "good" log (from the pretest of a week and a half
ago) and the "bad" log.

Note also that in the good.log file, there are many warnings. So
perhaps the mwe.tex is supposed to fail to compile and it was a bug
(or lack of feature) that it did not fail to compile before?

Best,

Scott