[tex-live] phaistos

Manfred Lotz manfred at dante.de
Fri Mar 6 12:48:15 CET 2015

Phil,
Thanks contacting us.

@Victor: I'm not sure if you are right because in CTAN's texlive
package directory systems/texlive/tlnet/archive/ I see

-rw-rw-r-- 1 ftpmaint server 174584 Apr 18  2014 phaistos.doc.tar.xz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ftpmaint server   3368 Apr 18  2014 phaistos.source.tar.xz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ftpmaint server 183376 Apr 18  2014 phaistos.tar.xz

My local texlive 2014 installation shows this:

$ tlmgr list |grep phais
i phaistos: Disk of Phaistos font.

Why do you think the package isn't part of TeX Live?

--
Cheers, Manfred

--
  For the CTAN Team