[tex-live] l3keys2e class options ignored with TL 2015

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 09:39:19 CEST 2015

On 29/06/2015 19:54, Denis Bitouzé wrote:
> Le 29/06/15 à 13h19, Joseph Wright <joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk> a écrit :
>
>> I think I see what is going on here and will fix shortly.
>
> Thanks!

I have a fix in hand and checked in to our SVN. I have a few other
things to look at this week and will then aim to release.

> BTW, if you see why the LaTeX warning: "Unused global option(s):
> [key=foo]", please let me know :)

This is due to the LaTeX2e kernel not the expl3 code. You have in your
example

    \LoadClassWithOptions{article}

This passes all of the class options to article. It then populates the
unused list based on options it does not know. If you want to avoid that
use just

    \LoadClass{article}

I've asked the rest of the team about this before: the best that can be
said is that it's always been the case!
--
Joseph Wright