[tex-live] hyperref trouble with color and graphicx

Hironobu YAMASHITA h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:03:44 CEST 2015

​I'm tested on both MacTeX-2015 on OS X Lion (10.7.5) and
TeX Live 2015 on Windows 7 Professional.
All packages are up-to-date with tlmgr.

I failed to include ``tiger.pdf'' when ``.pdf'' extension is not explicitly
written in test.tex, but ``tiger.eps'' can be included even when ``.eps''
extension is omitted.

Hironobu Yamashita