[tex-live] tlmgr warning with perl 5.22.0

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 24 11:29:44 CEST 2015

On Wed, 24 Jun 2015, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
>    (W redundant) You called a function with more arguments than were
>    needed, as indicated by information within other arguments you
>    supplied (e.g. a printf format). Currently only emitted when a

The point of Karl was that the argument "6" *IS* actually used
by printf, it is the field width.

I have seen you rsolution but I don't think it should be necessary
to printf a format for printf .... that is crazy.

As soon as I have time I will look into it, for now the warnings
should be ignored.

Norbert