[tex-live] inclusion of pdf figures in tex-live 2015

Robert Gozzoli r.b.gozzoli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:09:37 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I am compiling a book with xelatex and ow MacTeX 2015. I tried to process the file today a few times and a figure working before witn MacTeX 2014 was now simply giving blank spaces. The figures are mostly PDF format already. There is no error and the images are processed. Simply they do not appear. Tomorrow I am going to try with MacTeX 2014 again, as it was working before the update to MacTeX 2015 last week.

Roberto Gozzoli

Sent from my iPad