[tex-live] Non-commercial licenses, pstricks/psfig

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Apr 17 01:33:53 CEST 2015

Werner,

    - texk/dvipsk/contrib/PSTricks

That file isn't a problem, it's just an ancient copy of the PSTricks
readme.  I'll remove it.  pstricks itself was sorted out long ago, as
far as I know.

    - texk/dvipsk/special.lpro
    - texk/xdvik/psheader.txt

I removed the psfig definitions from those files (in the Build tree).
As far as I can see, there should be no adverse effects.  (Paul V., hope
you agree and install the same change in your upstream.)

I'll update the TL runtime (Master/ tree) with these and other changes
soon.

Best,
Karl