[tex-live] Non-commercial licenses

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Apr 17 00:51:27 CEST 2015

Hi Werner,

    - texk/dvi2tty/dvi2tty-5.3.4/Changelog

Both Svante and Marcel explicitly agreed to the full GPL here:

Therefore that statement in the ChangeLog is obsolete (and never applied
to the C program anyway).  I'll remove it.

However, likely you may wish to exclude it from suse anyway, for the
same reasons that Debian did, if you read to the end of that lengthy
ticket.  I disagree with their conclusion and am therefore keeping the
program in TL.  I also don't want to debate it :).

Karl