[tex-live] TeX Live 2014

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Mon Oct 6 14:24:31 CEST 2014

For fun, download the .zip an run install-tl-advanced.bat instead.

For some reason only the makers of Windows understands, this often works.

The install-tl-windows.exe is sort of the same as the zip but runs the install-tl-windows.bat script from the zip.

Interestingly enough, theere is only a very small difference between install-tl-advanced.bat and install-tl-wondows.bat.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University